Toothbrush with tongue cleaner
Handle: Odontologically recommended straight handle
Tongue cleaner: A toothbrush with an ergonomically compact design. The brush reaches the deeper end of the tongue, effectively getting rid of bad breath and removing the white coat from your tongue.
Product size: (Width x length) 1.2 x 19.5 cm
Toothbrush head size: (Width x length x height) 1.1 x 2.5 x 1.5cm
Tongue cleaner size: (Width x length x height) 2.7 x 1.6 x 0.8cm
Colors: Plum, red, yellow, green, and navy
Double slim bristles (S for adults / SS for pregnant women and patients with diabetes)
- The double slim bristles gently clean plaque between the gums and teeth.
Slim bristles (S for people with gum disease, SS for pregnant women, and SSS for patients on chemotherapy)
- This toothbrush consists of 100% slim bristles. It gently touches the teeth not causing too much pressure on the gums.
- These dome-shaped bristles clean teeth by keeping a 45-degree angle between the head of the brush and teeth, which is the right way to brush your teeth.
Correctional bristles (S for soft bristle, M for normal bristle)
- Toothbrush for patients with braces to clean braces, dental support, and wire by applying the scrub brush method.
Charcoal double slim bristle, green tea double slim bristle (for children aged 8 or older)
- This double bristled toothbrush gently cleans plaque between the gums and teeth.
Green tea normal bristle (Ages 6 - 8)
- Toothbrush for children who are starting to have permanent teeth. The bristles are effective for those who are able to take care of their teeth on their own.
Green tea all slim bristle (Ages 3 - 5)
- 100% soft slim bristles are designed for young children, reducing discomfort when brushing the teeth.